Limited Colour - Topo Orange
Buck’s Folding Hunter was created in 1963 when Al Buck decided that a revolutionary folding lockblade knife was needed by outdoorsmen who wanted a sturdy knife but did not want to carry a long fixed-blade knife. He was right and the result proved to be the key to the company’s future.
Utilising the same famous blade as the original 110 Folding Hunter, the heavy bolster and handles were replaced with a lightweight moulded nylon to reduce weight while maintaining the same quality and rigidity.
- Custom Topo Orange nylon handle
- Lightweight construction
- Lockback design for safe use
- Cryogenically treated blade for great edge retention
- Advanced Edge2x™ blade technology
- Forever Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Blade: 3 3/4” (9.5cm) clip, 420HC stainless steel
- Length: 4 7/8” (12.4cm) closed
- Handle: Custom Topo Orange nylon
- Sheath: Nylon