The Pro Hunter Endure Trousers are made from AirTechTM, a robust, windproof and water- and dirt-repellent canvas fabric. They also have CORDURA® reinforcements at the ankles and waist. The trousers have a windproof and waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane, with a high water column pressure, which is also very breathable and hardwearing. They feature a range of practical pockets. In addition to two thigh pockets with press studs, there are large front pockets and two smaller zipped pockets with cartridge holders. The trousers also have ankle and behind-the knee adjustment straps. These allow for more space around the knees, which is useful for hunters who need a lot of freedom of movement. The waistband has braces buttons and there is a D-ring on the left-hand side for attaching various items of equipment. The Pro Hunter Endure Trousers have a 5-year warranty, covering all material and manufacturing defects.
- Double press button closure and suspender buttons
- Easy entry top pockets and zipped cartridge holder pockets
- Large thigh patch pockets with waterproof membrane and velcro divider left side
- Articulated knees and back knee adjuster
- CORDURA® reinforced snow lock